We proudly use SlingRings rings for all of our ring slings and bags. Information can be obtained directly from slingrings.com. Price of sling rings include shipping via letter mail.
Information from slingrings.com:
Small Rings - Inner diameter: 2" Outer diameter: 2.5" Our small rings are best used with light weight and/or very smooth fabrics. They are well-suited to closed tail slings. If you plan to make your sling very narrow (22"-26"), you might also want the small rings. The small rings tend to be very secure, though not as easy to adjust as the larger rings.
Medium Rings - Inner diameter: 2.5" Outer diameter: 3" If you are using a medium or dress weight fabric, in widths of 26 "-30", you might be more comfortable with the medium size rings. In general, the medium size rings will give you a sling that is secure, but may not be as easy to adjust as the large rings if your fabric is on the thicker side. Many people prefer medium rings when making a single-layer dupioni or shantung silk sling, especially if it will be machine-washed.
Large RIngs - Inner diameter: 3" Outer diameter: 3.5" If you are making a double layer sling, turning a baby wearing wrap into a sling, using a heavy weight (winter weight) or heavy nap fabric, or a very wide fabric (34"-45"), or have just had difficulty adjusting your sling in the past, you may want our large size rings.
Our goal is to bring you the highest quality rings possible. To ensure quality we submit our rings to rigorous testing. During our design phase we perform the following tests:
- Impact Testing
- Pull Testing
- Soaking in bleach and then a full washer/dryer cycle
- Freezing followed by additional impact testing
- Heating followed by additional pull testing
As part of the manufacturing stage we perform the following tests:
- Pull test each individual ring to 250 pounds
- 1 ring per batch pulled to destruction
- Periodic rings are sent for testing in an independent laboratory to verify crush and deformation testing
- Rings are also sent to testing agencies here and in other countries to verify heavy metal and toxin free
Our rings and manufacturing process are RoHS compliant and lead and nickel free.